Saturday, August 11

Things people can do ...

-Sighs-

Got a call from dad telling me he heard some bad rumors about me ...

My response? I can only tell you this, some are true but most of it are not. Most of the stories I heard were so ugh ... I don't know what to say anymore ...

I got a suspect thou. It's a he. It's not surprising anyway, he has been backstabbing all the guys back at the office and making himself look good and godly in front of the boss. Well, I guess his tactics works out greatly.

Well, I only have this to say to you ...

"I hope you enjoy that new post of yours, and that new salary. I know you're good at it, seriously. But climbing your way up, by leaving a trail of backstabbing, mockery and lies ... don't expect me to respect you. Other people might see you as an angel, but I don't. Coz I know you, you backstabbing bastard!"

Damm it ... I really hate this ugh. I just hope God punishes him for this, thats all I can say ...

No comments: