Sunday, March 16

Maybank introduces the Maybankard Visa Debit

Excerpt from Maybank's official site,

http://www.maybank2u.com.my/consumer/online_cards/visa_debit/about.shtml



Owners of Maybank savings or current account aged eighteen (18) years of age and in full legal capacity to manage the card account can apply to use this card. To get it, just visit the nearest Maybank branch near you. If you are a new customer, open up a savings or current account and opt for the Maybankard Visa Debit when you fill in the application form. The cost for the card will be around RM12 for new customer. For existing current and savings account customers, they can apply for the brand new Maybankard Visa Debit, free of charge.

One question. I wonder if we can connect PayPal to this account? If it is possible, then say goodbye to my other debit card account since I prefer to use Maybank's services instead, they have been very very reliable for me, and I like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Maybank debit card can't used for paypal withdrawal, you can check out my blog post review for details (refer to my link).

Regards,
Steven Wong

Borneoguy.com said...

Thanks for the update, tis a pity thou :(