Sunday, October 7

Resident Evil Extinction

Meh, was feeling bored so I went to the cinema ...

Synopsis

Years after the Raccoon City disaster, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is on her own, aware that she has become a liability and could endanger those around her, she struggles to survive and bring down the Umbrella Corporation led by the sinister Albert Wesker (Jason O'mara) and head researcher Dr. Isaacs (Ian Glen). Meanwhile, traveling through the Nevada Desert and the ruins of Las Vegas, Carlos Olivera (Oded Fehr), L.J. (Mike Epps), and new survivors K-Mart (Spencer Locke), Claire Redfield (Ali Larter), and Nurse Betty (Ashanti) must fight to survive extinction against hordes of killer-flesh-eating-zombies, starving flocks of killer crows and the most terrifying creatures created as a result of the deadly T-Virus that has killed millions of humans.

My review

Tis a good movie. I like the special effects, cool and authentic. Sound effects are nice too, scares the shit outta me especially the surprising moments. Storyline is direct and intense, making you want more and more. The only weakness? The film was bloody short, around 1 and a half hour? WTF? I felt cheated on that, why couldn't they make it standard like other 2 hours movie. -Sighs- But one thing for sure, Milla Jovovich is sure hot ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P
Nick, who went with me to the movie, made some jokes about the actors, saying there are too many "Heroes" around, catch my drift? ;)

I'd give this movie 8 out of 10.

Till next time ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time try SEEKERS .... who knows ada Saiful Apek ... ROTFL

Borneoguy.com said...

LOL!

I remember Saiful Apek saying ...

"Ssssssakssssssssikan sssssseeekers!"