Monday, December 8

School holiday again ...

Yep, it's the school holiday again here.

-Sigh-

Original plan was to maybe fully enjoy my holiday by resting my mind abit, but so many side project burdens me at this moment. Especially on my niche sites and my recently opened r/c hobby shop.

Christmas is coming soon too. No idea on what I'm gonna get this year. Presents, presents, presents ... most important package surely for my GF at UK. Can't send late, for fear it won't reach UK on time. Others can be a lil late I guess, since it's all local here.

Owh well, that's all for today. I'll jot down a few more when I have the time later, chow.

2 comments:

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

GF in UK? Bila celebrate? :) Merry Xmas!

Borneoguy.com said...

Yes, my GF is from there actually. Hahaha celebrate nama nya tuai? Not ready to surrender yet tok ...

Merry xmas to you too, ngabang maya mansa di Sibu, sms dulu ka.